Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Prolonged Lull before the storm

This is plainly killing me....Silence from all the schools is making this wait longer and meaner...I am literally trudging along work and its just time before my Boss asks about my efficiency.
Ross and MIT are holding up the interview invite that I have now taken for granted (Who do I think I am anyway), Chicago GSB wont let its decision out until two weeks from now and Kellogg would not contact me even though it has started to send decisions out.
I am just expecting things to happen at every turn. Things have also taken to slow gear as far as my entrepreneurial ventures are concerned (Mainly due to the holiday season).
Yet, I am trying to live what I preach by holding my chin up and trudging along...
If only something could happen to dispel this....Silence is the most deadly weapon and I completely agree with it now.
My online friends, who are the same point as me, have been cheerful enough to post funny messages and also share their "waiting" experiences and that has relieved the pressure somewhat....
This is by far the most "Negative Tone" post I have ever written and I apologize for that....I hope the mood changes soon......may be tomorrow.....see I am getting desperate again...signing off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
bba india