Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dad is going to do an MBA

????????????
That's the look my 38 day old girl had on her face when I saw her after the Kellogg interview.
Oh..Yes...yet another Indian aiming to break in to any one of the four M7 schools here in the US. For the first time in life, I thought I had a plan....for where my career is headed to.
I metamorphosed from being a budding entrepreneur to being a grad student to being involved in clinical research...and finally found my third love....My career.
I want to go ahead and be my own boss. My company, which I started with my dad, (seriously dude, I was involved) has grown beyond my wildest dreams and it is time to go back and grab it by the horns.
Wait....I first need the skills to do that.
That's why I have worked relentlessly (Honestly) and put in my apps to four best fit schools
I attended an open for all applicants interview at Kellogg and also was invited by Chicago GSB to interview as part of the next stage of consideration.
Waiting for invites (hopefully) from Ross and Sloan....but so is everyone who had applied.
I have done the hard yards...now the most torturous part...WAITING........
so I go back and play with my little girl while lovely wife makes tea....
MMMMMM..............That is Life and here I am splitting my hairs to do an MBA....
thats life too.
See you all soon...........
My interview experiences at Kellogg and Chicago to Follow........

No comments: